Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Breaking bread on IM with Jeff

4:15 PM
slide off like an escapade, renegade on ice, lemonade Clark, the haze is nice/the goldilocks rock sapphire chain is right…ya’ll watch what ya’ll say in ya’ mic

sklogs
im like price is right, cheese makes me whine like i just dined out tonight, wine sipping ice crossed like star crossed bar fights, aights, skloke me till fall back casually, like rasually, butler, get on the bitch and nut her, in the nose membranes till she knows she's a hoes clempains

the first half of that was amazing

the ending was the best

ending sucked

sklokes

4:20 PM
fly kites scrape flights make nights seem right. im like jesus the way i make opponents melt in my mouth like peanuts in reeces pieces red brown and gold...rock sneaks get freaks

heatah heatah, my wife beatah, tape you to the floor longevity mice readah, fuck them sideways until they my way, light my gillante, and slide my dick in the eye pie trays, keep them mean for the right start up kit, make you trip over my 20 hour long weed smoke trip

petah heatah wife beatah pumpkin eatah make me move places and feetahs the readah cant read illiterate legitimate my conglomeration nation is a pill a fit. stay off coast with toast roast a pot pie pot roastah roadstah take out the perkalator and make a makiato retahado

my crew be madd young but about 50 yrs old, looking mean mother fuckers with both grey hair and pimples, while i wear a balloon hat that matches my crig bat, sip soda out the beer can and flirt with milf's labia fat, but that's old news for these peeps, as i regularly write geeps, and slit wifeys and eat the corn on the cops wifey's baginas till they slimey, and grimy, crooked ass cops

if we put all these together we could make a song

lets do that

trade verses

make a rap song

that was actually wifey's vagainees

we would have to actually rap all of that

yeah

be dope

i would need a 2 liter bottle of coke, 2 forty OZ of bud, and maybe a hit off the weed bowl
and it would be easu
y

im with it

sure, let's do it

No comments: